Webinar: What's New in InstallShield 2013
Empower Your Installations with Support for the Latest 64-Bit, Application Virtualization, Cloud and Windows Environments
Introducing InstallShield 2013 – used by over 70,000 software producers on more than 500 million desktops, InstallShield 2013 is the only installation solution capable of supporting the needs of today’s sophisticated software producers for packaging both standalone offerings and complex suites.
InstallShield 2013 helps application producers and their customers take advantage of the latest technology trends by greatly simplifying the preparation and installation of applications to 64-bit and virtual environments, and to Microsoft’s latest platforms.
Watch this Webinar to learn more about the new capabilities including:
- Build both physical installations and virtual application packages from the same build process and ensure compatibility with preferred enterprise application virtualization technologies, includes new Microsoft App-V 5.0 support
- Streamline configuration by automating installing Windows roles and features and running PowerShell scripts
- Simplify the installation of complex applications using multi-tier templates to deploy your Web/Server applications as a single cloud-ready package
- Optimize installers for Windows 8 using new Wizard design capabilities, new Start Screen icon pinning options, and new validation tests
- Create pure 64-bit installations that use 64-bit custom actions
Senior Software Engineer