InstallAnywhere Collaboration Free Trial
Improve Software Installation Development Collaboration and Maximize Productivity
Installation Collaboration is designed to integrate with Eclipse, allowing software installation developers to capture, test and share detailed software installation requirements within larger application development teams.
Installation Collaboration provides developers with an easy, convenient solution for tracking software installation requirements during the application development process. Installation Collaboration is available as a plug-in module for Eclipse, making it easy and convenient for software developers to use. Installation Collaboration has two editions—InstallShield Collaboration and InstallAnywhere Collaboration. Using Installation Collaboration, developers can:
Improve Collaboration and Efficiency
- Software installation requirements can be tracked and noted as they arise during the development process.
- Software installation requirements and dependencies are made explicit, protecting against information loss resulting from developer reassignment or turnover.
- Software installation requirements can be automatically imported into specific versions of InstallShield or InstallAnywhere to generate parts of the installation.
- Development teams can consolidate work and easily communicate new or revised software requirements to installation developers.
- Application developers can run a test installation to help ensure software installation requirements are accurate before installation development starts.
Download InstallAnywhere Collaboration Trial
Note: Information required to access the evaluation will be sent to the email address provided