White Paper: A Smart Strategy for Streamlining and Accelerating Windows 7 Migration
In August of 2012, Microsoft Windows 7 unseated Windows XP as the world’s most popular desktop operating system. If you’re still using XP (or Vista) it may be time to consider your options. A migration project requires many resources and you will need to develop and implement a strategy for Windows 7 migration, one that simplifies and speeds the migration process without exposing your organization to risk.
Download “A Smart Strategy for Streamlining and Accelerating Windows 7 Migration” white paper to learn how you can:
- Significantly reduce the time and effort involved in a migration to Windows 7 and 8 (32-bit and 64- bit versions) as well as Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012.
- Automatically test and report on a web application's compatibility with Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10.
- Automatically test and fix over 98% of installation package related application compatibility issues.
- Convert MSI and non-MSI file formats that can be applied to fix the application 9x faster than manual sequencing.
- Cut application packaging time by up to 90%.
- Minimize risk and ensure reliable Windows 7 or 8 software deployment.