AdminStudio FREE Trial for 21 Days
Single Solution for MSI Packaging, Application Compatibility and Application Virtualization
Try AdminStudio Suite FREE for 21 days!
AdminStudio Suite provides enterprise IT teams, including the MSI Packager, with the most advanced software packaging tools to efficiently prepare reliable application packages for deployment with a complete suite of automated MSI packaging, customization, testing and management reporting capabilities. This free trial includes the latest version of AdminStudio, and the optional add-on components: AdminStudio Application Compatibility Pack and AdminStudio Virtualization Pack. Together, these components of the AdminStudio Suite power an enterprise's Application Readiness process for software deployment and application migration projects.
Download the AdminStudio Suite FREE trial today:
- Integrated software packaging tools test, fix and package MSI and virtual package for error free deployments.
- Cut MSI packaging time by up to 70%.
- Automatically run Windows 7 and 8 compatibility tests and auto-generate standard MSI transforms to fix installation package related issues.
- Test Web site addresses (URLs) or Web applications to ensure they render correctly in Internet Explorer 8, 9 & 10.
- Convert multiple MSIs and legacy installers to industry leading virtual formats including Microsoft App-V, VMware® Thin App™ and Citrix® XenApp™.
- Run Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 compatibility tests and automatically fix application issues.
- Assess compatibility for Windows Server App-V, and create and manage Windows Server App-V packages.
- Unified reporting and issue management simplifies and streamlines all phases of application compatibility testing.
- Integrated with the leading software deployment tools.
- Powered by the latest version of the world's leading MSI authoring and editing tool, InstallShield 2012 Spring, for advanced MSI package customization and authoring.
Download AdminStudio Evaluation
Note: Information required to access the evaluation will be sent to the email address provided