White Paper: Vulnerability Review 2015
The annual Flexera Software Vulnerability Review analyzes the evolution of software security from a vulnerability perspective.
It presents global data on the prevalence of vulnerabilities and the availability of patches, to map the security threats to IT infrastructures, and also explores vulnerabilities in the 50 most popular applications on private PCs.
- How many vulnerabilities and zero-days were detected in applications globally?
- How many vulnerabilities were discovered in the 50 most popular applications?
- How quick were the vendors to release a patch?
- Which programs are more vulnerable?
- How products bundled with open source applications and libraries affect security?