IDC PeerScape: Practices for IT Asset Management
Best Practices to Enhance Cybersecurity
The increasing number and maliciousness of cybersecurity threats pose undue business risk to both commercial corporations and government agencies, particularly with regard to the protection of proprietary corporate and personal data.
Download the IDC PeerScape: Practices for IT Asset Management report to learn about the five ITAM best practices that are critical to an effective cybersecurity strategy:
- Focus ITAM on the Most Immediate Cybersecurity Threats
- Prioritize Options That Quickly Provide Tangible Benefits to Business Owners
- Prioritize ITAM Implementations Based on Mission Criticality
- Identify Asset Costs and Require Accountability for ITAM
- Anticipate and Leverage the Negative Culture That Exists for ITAM
This IDC PeerScape provides actionable guidance in reducing the business risk and increasing the critical knowledge of key applications that are associated with cyber threats as well as resolving critical application downtime. Learn how by downloading the report today!