Webinar: Reduce Your Costs for Expensive Engineering Software
Optimize Concurrent Licenses to Achieve Business Objectives
Engineering software can be some of the most expensive that you own. Yet it is critical to delivering new products in today’s highly competitive environment. That’s why it’s important to make sure that you optimize your engineering software licenses so that you have the optimal quantity and mix of applications—enough to get the job done on time and on budget, but not more than you need, which would be a waste of money.
FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications can help you achieve these difficult goals. Attend the “Reduce Your Costs for Expensive Engineering Software” Webinar to learn how FlexNet Manager can help you:
- Monitor the actual usage of your whole portfolio of concurrently licensed tools
- Show you where there are either not enough or too many concurrent licenses
- Run reports on usage over a period of time, and see where there are usage peaks and valleys of any and all titles in your engineering software portfolio—manage denials of service to achieve productivity objectives while controlling costs
- Look at how the software is distributed throughout the organization, so you can allocate more licenses to one project and less to another as usage needs vary
- Understand when and how to remix your engineering software to reduce costs and increase productivity
Learn how you can avoid over-spending on concurrently licensed engineering software and increase your organization’s productivity at the same time - register today!