Webinar: Gearing Up for Windows 10 with AdminStudio
A Two-Part Webinar Series Designed to Help You Get Your Enterprise Apps in Order
Part 1: Gearing up for Windows 10 with AdminStudio: Compatibility, Packaging, and Rationalization
Companies spent a lot of time and money to move from XP to Windows 7, and most skipped Windows 8. Based on discussions with Flexera Software’s enterprise customers, many will be adopting Windows 10 as the next big release, and are maturing their Application Readiness process to quickly adopt Windows updates on a continuous basis going forward.
- Are you prepared for the accelerated update cadence of Windows 10 as a service?
- Will all of your applications be compatible on Windows 10?
- Are all your web apps compatible with Internet Explorer 11?
- Which apps will work and which ones will require remediation?
- How will you deploy Windows updates and applications to end users?
Before unleashing the new OS to thousands of users, learn how AdminStudio Suite can ease the pain of application compatibility and improve the speed and consistency of your Application Readiness process.
Maureen Polte, VP of Product Management and Ken Hilker, Sr. Product Manager will outline:
- Top industry trends facing IT Client Management professionals
- Strategies for keeping up with the new Windows release cycles
- The latest capabilities in AdminStudio Suite 2015
Part 2: Gearing up for Windows 10: Introducing AdminStudio Inventory and Rationalization
Application sprawl is a very costly problem that builds up quietly over time. The number of applications and versions continuously grow, creeping through the business. With each new version and new application, operational and support costs increase.
Proactive and agile organizations take the continual approach to application rationalization. Rather than rationalizing applications annually or just prior to a desktop transformation event, the organization rationalizes applications on a continual basis. As part of their Application Readiness process.
Maureen Polte, VP of Product Management and Ken Hilker, Senior Product Manager, will introduce the latest solution in the AdminStudio Suite: AdminStudio Inventory and Rationalization. Maureen and Ken will demonstrate how organizations can:
- Make better and faster rationalization decisions.
- Focus rationalization time and effort on the applications that matter most.
- Reduce support costs and security risks by keeping applications current.
- Start and finish projects quickly, for new environments like Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Windows 10 and new devices including tablets and thin clients.